Choosing to support an independent sustainable business means that you are taking action to acknowledge and respect the difficult risks and challenges faced when starting your own business. It also shows support within the local and creative communities, that try to push originality and new ideas further.
Unlike big corporations that are run by boards, stockholders and algorithms - most independent small businesses are run by real people that care for and prioritise the customer needs. Here at Esin Akan we take pride in everything we do and the way we do things, focusing on details and being the best that we can be for our loyal customers.
Did you know that:
- Our bags are versatile to be used in multiple ways and occasions.
- We use ethically and responsibly sourced calf leather that is cruelty free and a bi-product of the food industry
- We work only with audited and certified factories in Europe that provide fair working conditions and a safe working environment
- We make limited quantities of each style and offer a pre-order option on new bags to react better to what our customer likes and to avoid excess stock.
- We support charities that support vulnerable kids in need and help empower women.
VIEW ALL SUSTAINABLE BAGS>>
Invest your money in sustainably sourced products that will last you forever whilst helping a small independent business this Christmas. Visit our new collection for gifts at: https://www.esinakan.com/collections/new-in